We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website
- questions, queries or comments you leave, including your email address if you send an email.
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website.
- files you provide us
- information you provide us on online forms, contact forms and player profile forms
- details to allow you to access the services we offer and transactions
- payment information i.e. card details (for website purchases using Stripe as well as golf service bookings through Schedualista).
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about the services and improve them
- communicate with you periodically by email or telephone with service related announcements. We may also send you marketing or promotional communications, which you can opt out of marketing or promotional communication by clicking the link on the communication marked unsubscribe (or similar phrase). Or by contacting us directly on email@example.com
- Hellidon Lakes where Shay Brennan Golf is currently based is a Q Hotels and Q Hotels Golf Academies site and they may also communicate with you periodically. Please refer to their privacy policies for more details and to opt out if you wish.
Where your data is stored
We store your data locally and it may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed, accessed or stored by us or our trusted suppliers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to it being stored by us and the third party service providers and affiliates we use, i.e. Schedualista booking service and Stripe (for booking and payment for your golf services), Squarespace who provide the website, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Q Hotels & Q Hotels Golf Academies, mailchimp (for newsletters). Please refer to their policies for more information.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. You should be aware that any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have security procedures in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it and the security of your information is important to us.
Payment transactions are always encrypted and we never receive the full payment details i.e. credit card numbers have digits missing. The third party services authorised to process the payments however, will receive these and therefore you should refer to the policies of these on their websites to find out more.
Disclosing your information
We will only pass on your information if we need to to improve the service or for legal reasons. We will never sell your information or data, this is something we believe strongly in.
This website contains links to and from other websites.
If you follow a link to another website
If you have followed a link to our website from another website